Hours of operation & updates to delivery and pickup services
First of all, we would again like to thank our staff and customers for their support and patience through this challenging and dynamic time. We have been working hard through the last week and have some updates that we would like to share.
Foremost, we recognize that all of us have a new social responsibility to extremely limit our contact with others for the sake of the health of our community. We also realize that responsible and safe outdoor activity, away from everyone except those in our respective households, is still important.
In order to keep our staff and customers safe and healthy, we are going to continue to encourage our customers to call or email us before they come by the store.
Currently, we are open 7 days a week: 10am – 6pm.
We will serve our customers in the following ways:
- Help with inquiries and process orders over the phone.
- For orders over $50 we are happy to offer free delivery within 15km of Coast Outdoors. This covers North and West Vancouver, and most of Burnaby and Vancouver. For the time being, deliveries will take place on Friday and Monday afternoons. This may change based on volume.
- If you prefer, we can also arrange for you to pick up your order from Coast Outdoors. Please arrange a time and we will coordinate a parking lot pick-up.
- If you do need to come to Coast Outdoors to see something in store, it’s advisable to call in advance and create an appointment first.
- It is still possible to call in to Coast Outdoors without an appointment. When you arrive, be sure to follow the signage and to wait outside first – we will invite you in store (1 person at a time).
We will continue practicing heightened cleaning procedures in the store, including sanitizing all high-touch surfaces, and will be enforcing social distancing measures. In order to do so we are drastically reducing the amount of traffic the store. As such, we ask that you call or email us before coming by so that we can answer as many of your questions as possible ahead of time.
Please keep in mind that we all need to be extremely coneservative about how we choose to recreate in the next couple months. If you are continuing to play outside, make sure your are doing so away from other people and that you are doing everything you can to minimize risks so as to not be a potential burden on our critical healthcare services.
Also, it is critical that we are following Provincial and Federal health guidelines to a T. If you are required to stay home, please do so. If you have any symptoms associated with Covid-19, stay home.
note: We may likely be available outside of the times listed above, please leave us a voicemail or send an email and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.