Blackfish Viento SUP Paddle
The Blackfish Viento SUP Paddle is possibly lightest on the market. Designed and tested with significant feedback from world class athlete Lincoln Dews, the Viento is designed to perform when racing at the highest level. The full carbon blade features a unique twin “power pocket” on the blade face which gives the paddle a solid catch and excellent stability during the power phase while maintaining a clean release. Take your paddling to the next level with the Viento 520. This blade is only available in carbon with a fixed length carbon shaft.
Now available – the Viento Black Series which features a lighter and stiffer shaft.
Viento – $479
Viento Black Series – $549
- One of the lightest blades on the planet at 165 grams
- Available only in 520cm2 blade size
- 100% pure hand laid 3k twill and unidirectional carbon
- 10 degree blade to shaft angle
- ABS rails to provide durability
- Blade, shaft and handle are all fabricated using Bio-Resin
- Always shipped in a paddle sock with no bubble wrap
|Shaft Type||Carbon Filament|