The only dry suit for your expeditions
If you have any kind of multi-day kayaking expeditions planned, kayak surf trips, shoulder season and winter season paddling then the Kokatat Expedition dry suit is a great choice. It has a heap of extra features compared to the Kokatat Meridian
such as reflective tape, a left sleeve pocket, a full (and actually really effective) hood.
It also has some of the same great features as the Meridian, like the Goretex socks, the a relief zipper (or drop seat for women) and full latex gaskets on the neck and wrists.
* Overskirt w/smoothskin neoprene waist band
* Paddling Anatomy Design w/cut underarm
* Reinforced black Cordura seat and knee patches
* Metal-tooth Optiseal zipper
* Glued latex neck and wrist gaskets
* Neoprene over-cuffs and collar protect gaskets