Lightweight Paddling Suit to give you options!
This lightweight paddling suit is ideal for paddlers who want the comfort of a drysuit without the need for a full latex neck gasket. The neoprene neck gasket gives you a much more comfortable time, but is still water resistant.
The boss and the manager here both use it mostly for surfski paddling in the shoulder season where they are unlikely to need the tight neck gasket, but still wants the comfort that a drysuit gives you when paddling in cold water.
The Goretex suit is waterproof and also breathable so is ideal for fitness, stand up, or recreational paddlers. Whilst it doesn’t have a latex neck gasket, it does have latex wrist gaskets to stop water running up your arm. It also comes with integrated Goretex socks, so do wear it with shoes/sandals to prevent ripping.
It has a front entry zipper, and has relief zippers in both the men’s and women’s version.
Please note that we have limited stock because Kokatat are no longer producing this suit.
- Goretex Performance Shell fabric
- Neoprene cinch collar
- Latex wrist gaskets with “hook & loop” adjustable neoprene over-cuffs
- Cordura® seat, knee and elbow patches, self-draining
- Inseam gusset
- Adjustable bungee drawcord waist
- Factory sealed seams
- Integrated Goretex socks with “hook & loop”adjustable neoprene over-cuffs
- TiZip® entry and relief zippers
- Drop seat
- Competition cut underarm