Malone DownLoader Kayak Carrier
The Malone DownLoader is our premium J-style fold-down kayak carrier with features for low clearance, ease of loading and universal fit for most load bars. These carriers also include aluminum corrosion proof frames, molded strap bales and replaceable padding for the base and frame. For increased satisfaction, the MPG351 and MPG351-XL Telos Kayak Load Assists can be integrated to this system (available separately).
Note: The base of the carrier has a rectangular “cutout” that has been included for square cross bar fit. This “cutout” does not effect the fit or function of the carriers when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars.
Note: All Malone carriers come with two lengths of installation hardware (hex bolts). Cross bars can vary in thickness and having two lengths to choose from allows the consumer to select the best fit for their application. We recommend that the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars.
- Fold-down frame for low clearance access
- Universal fit mounting hardware
- Sleeves to protect frame padding
- Corrosion resistant aluminum construction
- Boarding ramp for easy loading
- Compatible with the MPG351 and MPG351-XL Telos Load Assists
- Weight: 12.2 lb
- Length: 17″
- Width: 6″
- Height: 19.5″ (when deployed) – 6″ (when folded down)
- Load capacity: 75 lb
What’s In The Box:
- (2) DownLoader Kayak Carriers
- (2) Jawz Kits with Mounting Hardware
- (2) Cam Buckle Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Safety Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual