The Elias is an agile, playful and responsive touring kayak. It takes its design cues from Necky’s popular women’s specific Eliza kayak, with a slightly longer and larger hull designed to appeal to a broad variety of paddlers. At fifteen and a half feet, the Elias is extremely efficient for a kayak its size. Its relatively modest waterline translates into less effort for the paddler at normal cruising speeds, making the Elias significantly more efficient for everyday touring than other kayaks in its class.
- MATERIAL: Polyethylene
- LENGTH: 15′ 6″ / 4.7 m
- WIDTH: 22.25″ / 56.5 cm
- WEIGHT: 56 lbs / 25.4 kg
- COCKPIT: 32.25″ x 16″ / 81.9 x 40.6 cm
- BOW HATCH: 14″ x 7.5″ / 35.6 x 19.1 cm
- STERN HATCH: 16.5″ x 10.5″ / 41.9 x 26.7 cm
- STORAGE CAPACITY: 199.2 L / 12155 cu. in.
- Necky Touring Seat with backband
- Comfort Fit™ adjustable thigh braces
- Bow and stern Quick Seal hatches with the Cross Lock™ buckle system and bulkheads
- Performance fit cockpit allows paddlers to easily grip the boat for edging
- Reflective safety perimeter line
- Rudder with adjustable foot pedals