NRS Boater’s Paddling Gloves
Perfect for warm-weather boating, the NRS Boater’s Paddling Gloves deliver maximum blister protection for paddle sports and rowing, and 50+ UPF sun protection for those long days on the water.
- H2Core™ Rashguard material on the back of your hand dries quickly, stretches with your movements and provides UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands.
- Fingerless design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks like tying knots and documenting your adventures.
- Amara® synthetic leather palms are designed for comfort while paddling or rowing, with extra protection in key wear zones.
- Vent holes in the palm increase ventilation and cooling.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together when you’re not wearing them.
- The bike-glove style hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist.
NRS Boater’s Paddling Gloves combine lightweight UPF 50+ material on the backs with rugged synthetic leather on the palms to deliver an open-fingered glove that can keep up with long days on the water. H2Core Rashguard material on the back of your hand dries quick, stretches with the flex of your hands and provides UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands. Vent holes in the palms increase cooling. Pairing snaps on the wrist ensure you’ll always have two gloves at the put-in.
|Material:||6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Amara® synthetic leather palm|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop “bike glove” tab|
|M||3 1/2″||7 1/2″|
|L||3 3/4″||7 3/4″|
|XXL||4 1/2″||8 1/2″|
|L||3 1/2″||7 1/2″|
|XL||3 3/4″||7 3/4″|