Starboard All Star Airline Inflatable SUP
The Starboard All Star Airline is faster than most hard boards! It’s all about combining technologies to offer an inflatable paddle board with the feel and speed of a hard board. Starting with super stiff and extra light woven fusion technology, then adding a free-flowing aramid cable locking the board in shape when inflated. Introducing a standing tray to enable you to use the the rails, whilst maintaining full balance when paddling hard. The release edge, nose cone, streamlined hull shape and race handles are included for your flying start. All commercial airlines welcome a Starboard Airline in their luggage program, welcome on board!
|Tail Width (Imperial)||16.2″|
|Tail Width (cm)||41.2|
|Rider Weight||50-90 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single|
|Weight||10 kg (Avg)|
• Cable tension adjustment point.
• 4 different positions to easily set the wanted tension and rebound feeling.
• Guides the cable at the bow’s center line, while creating the perfect nose shape.
• Made from up-cycled fishing nets.
TWIN PVC STRINGERS
Positioned on the deck to increase the stiffness.
EVA STANDING TRAY
• Helps to hold a wider stance for extra stability and helps recover balance with the EVA to push against.
• Provides more control to lean on the rail to steer the board from the midpoint.
• Creates a dug out standing which makes it more versatile to paddle in choppy water as the water.
• Made with EVA so they are lightweight, soft to stand against and flexible when packing.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
Provide a balanced grip for a running beach start.
FIN SET UP
• The Airline fin box is locking the cable at the tail of the board, ensuring tighter rigging.
• The board comes with a Race 23″ net positive fin.
DIAMOND GROOVED TAIL KICK PAD
Provides grip and control for buoy turning and surfing on the tail.
• Two inserts to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
• STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
• A Bungee tie-down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
• The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gears.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
• At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
• Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
• Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
• The leash cuff is made of Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
NEW FOLDING HERE GUIDELINE
To indicate the perfect folding position to put a board into board bag easily.
LARGE BAG SHAPE
• Made wider and shorter, so its easy and fast to pack, whilst preserving the shape of the Side Walls.
• Due to the EVA Side walls, the All Star must be folded instead of rolling.
• Bag is made from recycled plastic bottles. Approx. 30 bottles used to make 1 bag.