Starboard All Star
From progressive level riders to elite racers, the All Star is the world’s most successful, user-friendly and versatile race design. The updated bottom shape is more stable when switching between strokes, allowing you to maintain a smooth and balanced glide without disrupting the speed. The 2019 Starboard All Star is faster and more stable, breaking new boundaries in the sport.
14′ x 26″ Hybrid Carbon – 30.6lbs (13.9kg)
14′ x 24.5″ Hybrid Carbon – 29.3lbs (13.3kg)
OPTIMIZED NOSE VOLUME
– Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
– The added volume gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose diving when paddling downwind.
– The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
Refined V allows for faster entry onto downwind bumps and added kick reduces nose diving.
– Creates a flatter center rocker for extended glide & propels the water from nose to tail creating lift and speed.
– Narrower and straighter channel improves tracking and delivers a smoother glide.
FLAT SIDE PLANE
– Creates smoother glide and adds stability.
– Feel more controlled and less twitchy when switching between strokes.
– The planning surface is reduced by nearly 20%, increasing the glide and overall speed.
CHAMFERED RAIL EDGE
provides secondary stability to restrict the board from rolling.
BOXY STRAIGHT RAILS
with more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.