Starboard GO ASAP Details
The Starboard GO ASAP is the ideal board for anyone wanting a rugged and user-friendly experience. This super stable board offers excellent glide and a smooth ride, whilst remaining versatile, and usable in a range on conditions and scenarios.
The ASAP (As Strong As Possible) construction offers extra reinforcement and padding in and around the whole board, so this thing will stand up to (almost) anything you can throw at it.
ASAP construction features:
• Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
• 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
• Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
• Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.
• Available in Atlas Extra, Atlas, Blend, Avanti, Whopper, Whopper 9’5”, Hero, Serenity and SUPKids PRO models.
Starboard Go ASAP specs:
- Length – 11’6″ (358.8cm)
- Width – 33″ (85.4cm)
- Thickness – 4.8″ (12.3cm)
- Tail width – 18.9″ (48.2cm)
- Volume – 241L
- Rider weight – 154-275lb (70-125kg)
- Fin set up – Single
- Weight – 30.8lb (14kg)
See other, similar boards HERE