Starboard Inflatable Touring SUP 2020
The overall balanced glide experience and Deluxe features are what have made the Starboard Inflatable Touring boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and happy customers worldwide. The narrow nose helps to shed water and makes you feel that ultimate glide sensation. The straighter midsection improves board stability and with the wider tail, you can step back more easily to perform a steady and balanced turn. Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free! Before you get on board, you can secure yourself with the included flat lightweight leash, paddle safely and comfortably knowing your board is a life raft. Available in Deluxe (single chamber) and Zen constructions.
|Tail Width (Imperial)||19.2″|
|Tail Width (cm)||48.8|
|Thickness / Volume (Deluxe)||6”(15.2 cm) / 351 L|
|Thickness / Volume (Zen)||6”(15.2 cm) / 351 L|
|Rider Weight||55-110 kg|
|Fin Set Up / Fin (Deluxe)||Single / Dol-fin 22|
|Fin Set Up / Fin (Zen)||Single / Toolless Fin|
|Weight Deluxe||9.8 kg (Avg)|
|Weight Zen||9.7 kg (Avg)|
DELUXE SINGLE CHAMBER
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
The new woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe a solid winner at a lightweight. The galvanized 2000 D rails together with the breakthrough welded rail technology set the Deluxe further apart from the rest.
OUR LEANEST, LIGHTEST AND MOST BUDGET-ORIENTED CONSTRUCTION
• With only the best core essentials. Built with single layer LINEAR dropstitch and heat welded rails, making it even stronger and stiffer than before.
• New toolless fin system is quick and easy to set up.
NEW 2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
• NEW velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Not available with Zen construction)
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
• The narrow mid section of the outline & wide tail make for fast glide as well as for stable and easy turning.
• Easy to hold the paddle close & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
Makes the board more stable and super easy to turn.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
• A Bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
• The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gears.
NEW TIKI PUMP
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.
• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
(Zen boards come with V8 pump)
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
• At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
• Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
• Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
• The leash cuff is made of Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
• On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
• STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.