Starboard Pro Starlite
You are looking at a paddle board that won ISA SUP Surf World Championships 3 years in a row. The short outline of the Starboard Pro Starlite makes it possible to ride a smaller board with more reactivity. Thinner rails give more control & response to generate more speed. Channeled tail gives bite and drives out of turns. All sizes feature diamond grooved traction pads with tail kick pad with raised center ridge. The additional thickness of the XL model adds 12L of volume to acommodate the larger paddler.
Tail Width: 16.9″
Rider Weight: 176-253lbs (80-115kg)
Board Weight: 20lbs (9.07kg)
• Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
• 3 x Glass T-stringers from the mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage.
• A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
• Makes the board feel smaller and is more maneuverable. The board can pivot without the nose catching through the turns.
• Despite the shorter outline, the board is more stable as the nose was normally out of the water due to the rocker.
PULLED IN THIN RAILS
• Require less foot pressure, making it more sensitive and reactive to engage carving rail turns and have greater control down the wave face.
• The low volume rail allows the board to sit slightly lower in the water adding stability.
To avoid catching white wash and improved control.
PULLED IN TAIL OUTLINE
Helps fit in the pocket of the wave for late take-offs and provides faster response in turning.
FLAT STANDING AREA
Helps hold a wider stance for extra stability in choppy water.
CONSTANT ROCKER CURVE
• For a combination of speed and maneuverability.
• Curved nose rocker allows to drop into steep waves without the nose diving.
• Curved tail kick offers fast reactive turning and projection to go vertical.
Provides lift, drive and control at high speed.
• Provides speed, grip and drive for high powered maneuvers.
• Channels are positioned precisely close to the fins for maximum control & drive.
FIN SET UP
• Quad and thruster set up options available to suit different riding styles and conditions.
• Fins are positioned close to the rails for quick and sharp response when turning.
• V shape bottom between fins gives sensitive rail-to-rail transitions.