The Werner Cyprus accommodates a wide range of paddling styles. It performs during advanced maneuvers, endurance training and all around touring. The foam core creates a light swing weight and excellent buoyancy. The Cyprus is an extremely stable paddle for bracing a rolling and is the best overall high angle foam core design. Available in straight. bent, standard, and small shaft options.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner’s most advanced designs.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose from carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them the most impact resistant. Look to the Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
|Construction:||Carbon and Foam Core|
|Width:||Blade: 46 x 18cm|
|Weight:||Straight: 659g (23.25oz)
Bent: 744g (26.25oz.)