Werner Little Dipper
The Werner Little Dipper has small blades and is gentle on your joints. It makes for an effortless stroke and allows for an increased tempo. With its light swing weight and advanced blade design this paddle is great for smaller paddlers. Low-angle paddles allow for a more relaxed stroke, letting you go for longer with less fatigue.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you our lightest swing weight option.
- Small sized blades are an ideal fit for smaller paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphics. This color scheme pops on the water with out Swellz-Blue option. Be the first in your town to get one.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )