Werner Little Dipper
The Werner Little Dipper carbon is our smallest Low Angle Performance touring design. The smaller blades pull effortlessly through each stroke allowing an increased cadence while gentle on your joints. The Little Dipper is a great choice for small kayakers and anyone who likes to use a fast easy cadence.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Small sized blades are an ideal fit for smaller paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Available in every paddlers favorite color, Carbon black.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
|Shaft:||230cm, small diameter|