Werner Shuna Fiberglass
The Werner Shuna Fiberglass is a perfect match for active and relaxed high angle paddlers alike. It has a mid size blade and offers reliable and functional performance during advanced maneuvers and strokes. Overall the Shuna is Werner’s most popular high angle touring design.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphics. New for 2016 this color scheme pops on the water with out Swellz-Blue option. Be the first in your town to get one.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
|Length:||Various/ Blade surface area 610sq cm|
|Width:||Blade: 46 x 18cm/Orange|