The Werner Thrive is a great paddle for those that appreciate good design, craftsmanship and ultimately performance, but need to follow their budget. It uses the same great fiberglass shaft, and adjustable system, as the Vibe, but has a stiffer and lighter fiberglass blade. With the Thrive you’ll feel cleaner, more powerful strokes and suffer less fatigue on those longer outings. With an adjustable range of 68-84 inches this paddle can work for the whole family.
- The longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Werner’s fiberglass shafts now feature the 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 4’10” and 6’2″ with easy on-the-fly adjustment.
- When shopping at Standard Performance level, you’ll see Werner’s heritage for a better paddling paddle, at introductory prices.
- A combination of hand craftsmanship and advanced molding techniques gives you the light swing weight, stiff fiberglass blade. High color graphics enhance the bright yellow blade.
- The fiberglass shaft gives you light weight and less fatigue, at a more modest price. Standard with the “Tweener” size, it gives a diameter that fits well for all hand sizes.
|Length||LeverLock – 68″ – 84″|