Let the meditative energy of the water put you in a relaxing Trance.
For the paddler looking to go further, faster and stay on the water longer, the light weight Werner Trance is a must have. Smooth, stable strokes create an amazing feel on the water and the super light weight feels great in hand. The 3pc. option allows you to disassemble the paddle for easier storage and portability. Perfect for travelling! The adjustable shaft allows you to dial in your preferred paddle length and even adjust on the fly.
Other shaft options available: Trance 1pc. and Trance 2pc.
- With decades of design experience, Werner saw a need to innovate blade shape. The longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- The volume of a buoyant designed carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy.
- These versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- The dihedral down the middle of the power face allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- With decades of experience in blade lamination, Werner's edge guard specific to their Ultimate Versatile use blades is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for these models intended usage.
- Mid sized 85-95sq” blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller stature to mid-size stature.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. With attention to detail and full carbon construction you feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
|Shaft Option: ||Straight|
|Pieces: ||3 Piece|
|Length Range: ||LeverLock Travel - 70" - 86"|
|Blade Surface Area: ||85 in2/95 in2|
|Blade Length x Width: ||17.75in x 6.5in/18.75in x 7in|
|Weight Grams: ||618-625g.|
|Weight Ounces: ||21.75-22oz. |
|Performance Level: ||Ultimate|
|Blade Design: ||Carbon, Dihedral, 10 Degree blade offset|
|Shaft Features: ||SUP Palm Grip, Carbon Straight, SUP 16” LeverLock Travel|