Repairs must be booked in advance. We do not accept walk-ins. Ski waxing does not require a appointment or form.
Click below to review our Repair Policy and submit a Repair Request Form:
We offer a wide range of in-house repairs and servicing for paddle sport and cross country ski equipment. Our highly skilled repair technician has worked on kayaks, canoes, SUPs, surf boards, surfskis, and outrigger canoes, and he also does cross country ski waxing, base structure, race prep, and more!
Typical repair costs are $95 per hour, plus parts and tax, and other service prices are individually listed below.
If you're interested in learning how to wax your own skis you should check out our Private Ski Waxing Clinics
|Composite||$95 per hour|
|Kayaks, SUPs, Canoes, Surfskis, Outrigger Canoes, Surfboards|
|Cracks, holes, gelcoat, wear and tear|
|Deck lines and bungees|
|Rudders and rudder cables|
|Inflatable||$95 per hour|
|Kayaks and SUPs|
|Punctures, splits, patches|
|Paddle Repair||$95 per hour|
|Paddle Cut/Handle Change||$25|
|Kokatat Drysuit Gasket Replacement*||Gaskets sold separately|
|Neck and both wrists||$120 + gaskets (neck $65, wrists $35 each)|
|Neck only||$75 + gasket ($65)|
|Wrist only (x1)||$30 each + gaskets ($35 each)|
|Ankle only (x1)||$30 each + gaskets ($40 each)|
*we may not be able to service other drysuit/jacket brands due to different gasket sizes/systems
Cross Country Ski Services
|Regular Hot Wax||$25|
|Performance Hot Wax||$30|
|Race Hot Wax||$50|
|Full Race Prep||$150|
|Skin Replacement||$25 + skin kit (prices vary)|
|Wax Pocket Prep||$15|
|Regular Binding Mount||$25|
|Roller Ski Binding Mount(pre-drilled)||$25|
|Roller Ski Binding Mount||$40|
|Pole Cut/Handle Change||$25|
|Pole Basket Change||$15|
|Ski Repairs||$95 per hour|
- All paddlesport service and repairs need to be booked in advance - Walk-ins are not accepted. Submit your repair request using the form below.
- Drop off and pick up between 10am-6pm (holiday hours may vary).
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid cancellation fee.
- If you miss your appointment you will need to contact us to re-schedule.
- Estimates provided during booking may change upon in-person inspection.
- If the technician’s assessment exceeds the original estimate provided at booking you will be contacted to confirm before repair work is started. Otherwise, work will proceed based on the original estimate.
- There is no guarantee/warranty on any inflatable paddle board repairs.
- Once completed, repaired items must be picked up within 48 hours or a $30/day storage fee will be applied.
All equipment brought in for repairs or servicing must:
- Be clean and dry - A cleaning fee will be applied if necessary. This includes surfboard wax or grip wax on skis
- Have no temporary patches or tape covering the damaged area.
- Have no accessories, bags, covers, ropes, straps, leashes, etc.