- We ship across Canada
- We ship via Canada Post or Purolator. You'll be able to select a shipping carrier at the checkout.
- Shipping costs are determined by weight and dimension of the product once packaged.
- If you require insurance added to the shipment please contact us at [email protected] for assistance
In Store Pickup
- Purchase online and select In Store Pickup from the shipping options
- Place an order over the phone
- You will need to show your photo ID and credit card matching the transaction upon pickup
- Items can be returned up to 30 days from the shipping date. Please contact us before returning an item.
- Return shipping is arranged and paid for by the customer. We strongly recommend using a tracked service.
- Returned items must be in unused, resalable condition, with all original packaging and tags intact.
- All sale, demo and used items are final sale.
- Special order items are final sale.
- Any item that has been cut, glued, mounted, or waxed is final sale (including paddles, skis, poles, bindings etc.)
- For returns of items that have been purchased online, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. A refund will be processed once we have received and inspected the returned item(s).
- If you have an issue with a product that you think may be covered under warranty, please contact us at [email protected] or 604-987-2202 x 2 and we will connect you with our warranty team. Proof of purchase will be required to proceed with a warranty claim.
- Used and demo items are not covered under warranty.
- Warranties cover manufacturer defects only. Damage sustained from a crash, fall, misuse, abuse, poor handling and storage, etc is not covered under warranty.
- Once we receive the item in question we will begin the process of submitting a warranty claim to the manufacturer. The final decision of whether an item will be covered under warranty will be made with the manufacturer.
- A repair, replacement or refund will be provided based on the determination of the manufacturer (the remedy offered may depend on the situation and will be at the discretion of the manufacturer).
- If an item is deemed to be covered under warranty, and an exact replacement is not available, we will endeavor to provide an appropriate alternative.
- While we do our best to ensure that warranties are processed in a timely manner, if the manufacturer is experiencing higher than normal volume there may be delays that are out of our control.
- In some cases it may be required to ship potential warranty items back to the manufacturer. The customer is responsible for covering these costs, and the decision as to whether the item will be covered under warranty is made by the manufacturer only after they receive the returned item.
- All of our brands have slightly different warranty policies. Please reach out to us if you have questions, or, you can find links to our most popular brands here: