- We currently only ship online orders within Canada. For international orders Contact Us.
- We ship via Canada Post Regular Parcel: 1-3 days in the Vancouver area, 3-6 days within BC, 4-10 days outside of BC.
- Canada Post Regular Parcel is not insured or guaranteed.
- Coast Outdoors accepts no liability for shipments that are delayed, damaged, lost, or otherwise undelivered.
- Large items, such as kayaks, SUPs, 1-piece SUP paddles, and some cross country skis, must be shipped with a courier service and do not qualify for free shipping. Contact Us directly for a shipping quote.
- Skis being shipped will usually not have their bindings mounted (unless they are screw-in bindings) as they pack better unmounted.
- Shipping costs are provided by Canada Post based on the destination and packaged weight/dimensions of the product(s).
- If certain shipping methods are not available it may be because the product(s) exceed the size/weight limit for that carrier or service, or because the carrier does not service that particular area.
- Orders are typically dispatched within 3 business days. We cannot ship orders on weekends. Any orders that are placed after our regular mail pickup will be shipped on the next applicable business day.
- Shipping times provided at checkout are estimates and do not guarantee delivery within that timeframe.
- If you require insurance on a shipment please Contact Us for assistance.
Free Shipping Promotion
- Free shipping will be automatically applied to orders totaling $200 or more after discounts have been applied, and before tax or other costs.
- Orders are shipped via Canada Post Regular Parcel: 1-3 days in the Vancouver area, 3-6 days within BC, 4-10 days outside of BC.
- Free shipping only applies to items that can be shipped via Canada Post (under 200cm when packaged). Over-sized items including, but not limited to, rigid kayaks (including surfskis and OCs), rigid SUPs, 1-piece SUP paddles, cross country skis 196cm+ etc., are not eligible for free shipping. Please Contact Us before purchase if you need these items shipped.
- Free shipping is only available within Canada.
In Store Pickup
- Purchase online and select In Store Pickup from the shipping options.
- You will receive an email notification when your order is ready for pick up.
- Orders for pickup from Coast Outdoors are typically ready the same day. Regular store hours are 10am - 6pm every day. Hours may vary on holidays.
- The purchaser will need to be present with their photo ID and credit card matching the transaction for pickup.
- Regular priced items can be returned up to 14 days from the date your order was shipped. Please contact us before returning an item.
- Returned items must be in unused, resalable condition, with all original packaging and tags intact.
- Return shipping is arranged and paid for by the customer. We strongly recommend using a tracked service as we cannot exchange or refund items that are lost in the mail.
- All sale (discounted), demo and used items are final sale. No returns or exchanges.
- Special order items are final sale.
- Any item that has been cut, glued, mounted, waxed, or otherwise altered from its original state is final sale (including paddles, skis, poles, bindings etc.)
- For returns of items that have been purchased online, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. A refund will be processed once we have received and inspected the returned item(s).
- If you have an issue with a product that you think may be covered under warranty, please contact us at [email protected] or 604-987-2202 x 2 and we will connect you with our warranty team. Proof of purchase will be required to proceed with a warranty claim.
- Used and demo items are not covered under warranty.
- Warranties cover manufacturer defects only. General wear and tear, or damage sustained from a crash, fall, misuse, abuse, poor handling and storage, etc is not covered under warranty.
- Once we receive the item in question we will begin the process of submitting a warranty claim to the manufacturer. The final decision of whether an item will be covered under warranty will be made with the manufacturer.
- A repair, replacement or refund will be provided based on the determination of the manufacturer (the remedy offered may depend on the situation and will be at the discretion of the manufacturer).
- If an item is deemed to be covered under warranty, and an exact replacement is not available, we will endeavor to provide an appropriate alternative.
- While we do our best to ensure that warranties are processed in a timely manner, if the manufacturer is experiencing higher than normal volume there may be delays that are out of our control.
- In some cases it may be required to ship potential warranty items back to the manufacturer. The customer is responsible for covering these costs, and the decision as to whether the item will be covered under warranty is made by the manufacturer only after they receive the returned item.
- All of our brands have slightly different warranty policies. Please reach out to us if you have questions, or, you can find links to our most popular brands here: